2013 Little League World Series
- Aguadulce, Coclé 9, San Lorenzo, PR 4. Daniel Fernandez and Juan Crisp each hit two-run homers and Armando Lopez drives in 3 as Panama begins the 2013 LLWS with a win.
- Sammamish, WA 8, Corpus Christi, TX 4. Jack Carper homers and Dalton Chandler doubles and triples to lead Washington to victory.
- Tijuana, Baja California 14, Perth, Western Australia 0. Brandon Meza is a two-way threat, driving 3 and whiffing eight for Mexico.
- Westport, CT 3, Nashville, TN 2. In the closest game of the first day, Ricky Offenberg homers for Connecticut and Chad Knight doubles in a run in the 5th.
- Taoyuan County 10, Ottawa, ON 2. Taiwan uses homers by Shih-Che Chou, Huai-Chien Lan and Tung-Jua Yeh to outpower Canada.
- Chula Vista, CA 3, Grosse Pointe, MI 0. Grant Holman's no-hitter shuts out Michigan.
- Tokyo 7, Brno 3. Kazuki Ishida hits a two-run blast and Kyusuke Kobayashi's two-run double helps Tokyo beat the Czechs, who were making their debut in a Little League World Series.
- Newark, DE 6, Urbandale, IA 3. Joseph Davis gives up only one hit in 4 2/3 IP and Newark scores five in the first for the win.
- Nashville, TN 10, Corpus Christi, TX 2. Trae McLemore hits a grand slam and drives in six to knock out Texas.
- San Lorenzo, PR 4, Perth, Western Australia 0. Tommylee Sierra goes 5 2/3 innings to pitch Puerto Rico to victory in an elimination game.
- Ottawa, ON 4, Brno 3. The Czechs put up a fight, but Canada edges them out thanks to a home run by Angus Adams.
- Urbandale, IA 6, Grosse Pointe, MI 5. Grant Garwood turns in a 13-K, one-hit gem to keep Urbandale alive and send Grose Pointe home.
- Chula Vista, CA 15, Newark, DE 3. California scores 8 runs in the 4th on their way to a rout; Grant Holman's grand slam highlights the big inning.
- Tijuana, Baja California 13, Aguadulce, Coclé 0. Mexico hits five home runs to move into the international finale, with Ramon Mendoza hitting two of the homers.
- Tokyo 3, Taoyuan County 2.
- Westport, CT 9, Sammamish, WA 7.
- Aguadulce, Coclé 12, Ottawa, ON 0. In a day of elimination games, Panama ousts Canada as Edgardo Rosales and Juan Crisp team up on a one-hitter and Jean Mar Sanchez drives in four, three coming on one long ball.
- Nashville, TN 10, Newark, DE 0. In another lopsided contest, Zane Denton hits a grand slam for Nashville in an easy win.
- Taoyuan County 6, San Lorenzo, PR 4. Taiwan stays in the tournament by beating Puerto Rico.
- Sammamish, WA 6, Urbandale, IA 5. Jacob Dahlstrom collects four hits and drives in two for Washington in a win.
- Corpus Christi, TX 5, Perth, Western Australia 2. In the only non-elimination game, two already-ousted teams squared off in a consolation contest. Jared Cruz and Jacob Garza hit back-to-back homers as Texas gets all of its runs in the third.
- Brno 5, Grosse Pointe, MI 3. In a consolation game, Brno gets the first win by a Czech team in a Little League World Series, with Lukas Hlouch's two-run double in the bottom of the 5th leading the comeback.
- Aguadulce, Coclé 8, Taoyuan County 7. Panama knocks out Taiwan with four runs in their last inning; Jose Gonzalez is hit by a pitch with the bases loaded to end it.
- Sammamish, WA 6, Nashville, TN 5. Sammamish sends Nashville packing by scoring all their runs in the third; Austin Oh drives in two.
- Tokyo 5, Tijuana, Baja California 2. Tokyo moves into the international finale; with a 2-2 tie in the bottom of the 5th, Kazuki Ishida homers and Kouyou Mizushima and Kyosuke Kobayashi drive in insurance runs.
- Chula Vista, CA 6, Westport, CT 3. California moves to the US finale as Grant Holman continues to star, hitting a 3-run homer in the 9th.
- Tijuana, Baja California 4, Aguadulce, Coclé 2. Mexico tops Panama to advance to the international finale against Japan.
- Westport, CT/Sammamish, WA postponed due to rain.
- Westport, CT 14, Sammamish, WA 13. In one of the highest-scoring games in Series history, the two teams combine for 27 runs for the 4th time in history and their 30 total hits are third-most. Washington also tied a record with eight straight hits off Harry Azadian in a 10-run 4th inning, but Connecticut scores 9 of the game's last 10 runs. Charlie Roof begins the winning rally with a walk in the bottom of the 7th. After an out, Ricky Offenberg doubled. Max Popken hit a grounder to shortstop Jack Carpet, but Offenberg ran into him for an interference call. Chad Knight then singled to left for the winner.
- Chula Vista, CA 12, Westport, CT 1. California has a much easier time with Connecticut than two days prior to win the US title. Nick Mora hits a 3-run homer while giving up just two hits on the mound.
- Tokyo 3, Tijuana, Baja California 2. Takuma Gomi homers in the top of the 6th as Tokyo also repeats in beating Tijuana, giving Japan the international title.
- Tokyo 6, Chula Vista, CA 4. Tokyo wins the 9th LLWS title for Japan as Shunpei Takagi homers twice and Ryusei Hirooka cracks a two-run double in the bottom of the 5th. Giancarlo Cortez has a two-run single for the losing side.
|Little League World Series
1947 | 1948 | 1949
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
This Month in Sports Reference
Find out when we add a feature or make a change
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.