The 1966 Pacific Coast League season was the 64th season in the league's history. It ended with the Seattle Angels winning their first league championship. It was the first PCL title for Seattle since 1955 Pacific Coast League season.
This was the first PCL season for the Tulsa Oilers, while Tacoma and Phoenix made a return.
Playoff teams in bold.
|Seattle vs. Tulsa
|Seattle wins series 4-3
- Batting Average Walt Williams, Tulsa, .330
- Runs Scored Williams, 107
- Hits Williams, 197
- Doubles Williams, 54
- Triples Jim Barbieri, Spokane, 14
- Home Runs Tommy Murray, Oklahoma City, 26
- Runs Batted In Ron Clark; Denver; Dick Kenworthy, Indianapolis, 94
- Stolen Bases Ed Stroud, Indianapolis, 57
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
This Month in Sports Reference
Find out when we add a feature or make a change
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.