The 1906 Pacific Coast League season was a down year for home runs, with the leader only hitting 7. Three no-hitters were thrown: Charley Hall of Seattle on May 12th against Oakland, Eli Cates of Oakland on September 2nd against Fresno, and Fred Brown of San Francisco on October 13th against Oakland.
- Batting Average Mike Mitchell, Portland, .339
- Runs Scored John Kane, Seattle, 126
- Hits Mike Mitchell, Portland, 207
- Doubles Gavvy Cravath, Los Angeles, 39
- Triples Jim McHale/Truck Eagan, Portland/Fresno, 13
- Home Runs Mike Mitchell, Portland, 7