Two no-hitters were pitched during the season 1916 Pacific Coast League season: Bill Prough of Oakland against San Francisco on June 4th; and Charles Fanning of San Francisco against Vernon on June 23rd (one of just two wins for Fanning that season).
- Batting Average Duke Kenworthy, Oakland, .317
- Runs Scored Bunny Brief, Salt Lake City, 149
- Hits Finners Quinlan, Salt Lake City, 241
- Doubles Duke Kenworthy, Oakland, 54
- Triples Ray Bates / Phil Koerner / Harry Wolter, Vernon / Los Angeles / Los Angeles, 12
- Home Runs Bunny Brief, Salt Lake City, 33
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
This Month in Sports Reference
Find out when we add a feature or make a change
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.