- Location: Tacoma, WA
- League: Washington State League 1910; Pacific Coast League 1966-1971
- Affiliation: Chicago Cubs 1966-1971
- Ballpark: Cheney Stadium 1966-1971
The Tacoma Cubs began play in the Pacific Coast League in 1966, when the Tacoma Giants became a farm team of the Chicago Cubs. Led by manager Whitey Lockman, they won the league title in 1969. After the 1971 season, the club switched affiliation to the Minnesota Twins and became known as the Tacoma Twins. The name was also used by a team in the 1910 Washington State League.
|1910||8-21||--||Team disbanded July 18|
|1969||86-60||2nd||Whitey Lockman||League Champs|
|1971||78-65||1st||Jim Marshall||Lost League Finals|