2013 Fall Stars Game
The West beat the East 9 to 2, hitting five home runs. Brett Nicholas and Stefen Romero hit two each, while Garin Cecchini hit the fifth. Nicholas was named the game's Most Valuable Player. Mason Williams was the East's best hitter, going 2 for 2 with a double and an RBI at the dish. East reliever Kyle Crick took the loss; West starter Alex Meyer earned the win.
- Pitchers: Jake Barrett, Cam Bedrosian, Kyle Crick, Jeurys Familia, Corey Knebel, Tyler Matzek, Mike Montgomery, Aaron Sanchez, Shae Simmons, Matt Stites, Marcus Stroman
- Catchers: Peter O'Brien, Andrew Susac
- Infielders: Kris Bryant, C.J. Cron, Alen Hanson, Taylor Lindsey, Kyle Parker, Addison Russell, Devon Travis
- Outfielders: Brian Goodwin, Stephen Piscotty, Jorge Soler, Mason Williams
- Utility players: Albert Almora
- Manager: Bill Richardson
- Notes: James Ramsey was added to the roster. It is unknown who, if anyone, he replaced.
- Pitchers: Chris Bassitt, Tim Berry, Jonas Dufek, Yimi Garcia, Ken Giles, David Goforth, Alex Meyer, Eduardo Rodriguez, Chad Rogers, Keyvius Sampson, Carson Smith
- Catchers: Jorge Alfaro, Austin Hedges
- Infielders: Mookie Betts, Garin Cecchini, Colin Moran, Brett Nicholas, Eddie Rosario, Corey Seager, Marcus Semien
- Outfielders: Byron Buxton, Delino DeShields Jr., Tyler Naquin, Stefen Romero
- Utility players: Jorge Bonifacio
- Manager: Gary Kendall