2015 East Asian Baseball Cup
- Philippines 4, Hong Kong 2. Fredo Olivares went 2 for 3 with a walk while Charlie Labrador saves the win for the defending champs. Chi-Kam Kenneth Chiu takes the loss in a solid start.
- Indonesia 19, Singapore 2. In a mercy rule win, Hadi Nur Muhammad and Ramon Setiyono allow three hits in six. Mario Baraputra Insamodra went 4 for 5 with 4 RBI while Donny Trisnadi scored four.
- Indonesia 8, Sri Lanka 3. Ugrasena gets the win and Andika Arlistianto the save while Albefiandi Aiken Setiawan has two runs and two RBI. Sandun Madushanka had two hits and a run for Sri Lanka.
- Hong Kong 9, Singapore 4. Singapore's second game is a lot closer. Ho-Lam Andy Lo doubles twice and scores a pair. Joseph Tan Chy Tat goes 3 for 4 in a losing cause.
- Philippines 9, Thailand 1. Arvin John Plaza drives in four as Thailand drops their opener.
- Sri Lanka 9, Thailand 3. Sri Lanka, a much newer entry than Thailand, Damith and Saliya doing the moundwork while Supun has two runs and two RBI. The game had already been slated for the 3rd but was postponed.
- Philippines 2, Sri Lanka 1. Sri Lanka also hangs with the Philippines before falling to the hosts. Mike Jonh Gante scores one Filipino run and drives in the other.
- Hong Kong 8, Indonesia 7. Ho-Yin Liu has a run and two RBI as Hong Kong prevails while Albefiandi Aiken Setiawan has the same combo for Indonesia.
- Thailand 12, Singapore 2. Bongkot Ananthansan scores three and drives in a pair while Sakai Phraechai does most of the pitching for Thailand. Oscar Tay Ting Chuan and Kelvin Chia Zheng Kang get the only hits for Singapore.
- Philippines 4, Singapore 0. Ernesto Binarao and Vladimir Eguia strike out 13, while Kelvin Chia Zheng Kang goes the distance in a solid outing.
- Sri Lanka 7, Hong Kong 1. Jayarathne Sanjeewa fans seven in a complete game win.
- Indonesia 9, Thailand 2. Indrayosa Pratomo has two runs and two RBI, while Naruephol Muangkasem gets both Thai runs.
- Hong Kong 8, Thailand 5. Chi-Kam Kenneth Chiu does not allow an earned run in 6 2/3 IP for the win, while Yu-Chung Leung drives in three.
- Philippines 9, Indonesia 1. Junmar Diarao pitches four hitless innings for the win while Marvin Malig scores two and drives in two.
- Sri Lanka 11, Singapore 0. Madumal Tharindu fans 11 while Sameera Rathnayake has 3 runs and two RBI. Only Ryota Wong and Oscar Tay Ting Chuan get hits for Singapore.
- Philippines 10, Indonesia 0. The defending champions and hosts have their best game yet as Juan Paulo Macasaet allows one hit in seven shutout innings and Junmar Diarao closes it out. Jonash Ponce has two runs and two RBI to lead a balanced attack. Ugrasena takes the loss after entering with no earned runs in 11 1/3 IP. Only Donny Trisnadi and Kogi Putratama gets hits for Indonesia.
Juan Paulo Macasaet was named MVP, while teammate Adriane Ros Bernardo was named the Best Defensive Player. The All-Star team consisted of RHP Madumal Tharindu (Sri Lanka), LHP Junmar Diarao (Philippines), C Fredo Olivares (Philippines), 1B Yuk-Ming Ng (Hong Kong), 2B Adriane Ros Bernardo (Philippines), SS Iresh Kosala (Sri Lanka), 3B Francis Candela (Philippines), RF Sameera Rathnayake (Sri Lanka), CF Chamara Peiris (Sri Lanka), LF Alan Edrian Gerves (Indonesia) and DH Yu-Chung Leung (Hong Kong).