2012 Rising Stars Game
The East beat the West 9 to 4. Michael Tonkin absorbed most of the damage for the West, allowing five runs (four earned) in the sixth inning without getting a single batter out. As a whole, West pitchers surrendered 12 hits. For the East, Brian Goodwin hit a home run in the first inning. The West's best offensive performer was Rymer Liriano, who went 3 for 4 with two doubles, a run scored and a RBI.
- Pitchers: Chase Anderson, Aaron Barrett, Mike Belfiore, Victor Black, Jarred Cosart, Trey Haley, Heath Hembree, Mark Montgomery, Santos Rodriguez, Coty Woods, Tony Zych
- Catchers: Alex Monsalve, Austin Romine
- Infielders: David Adams, Kaleb Cowart, Ricky Oropesa, Chris Owings, Anthony Rendon, Jonathan Schoop, Jonathan Singleton
- Outfielders: Gary Brown, Nick Castellanos, Brian Goodwin, Joc Pederson, George Springer
- Utility players: Corey Dickerson
- Manager: Matt Williams
- Notes: Shawn Armstrong, Javier Baez, Matt Davidson and Sam Dyson were selected to the team, but could not participate.
- Pitchers: Michael Brady, Grant Dayton, Kyle Gibson, Johnny Hellweg, Chase Huchingson, Curtis Partch, James Paxton, Kevin Quackenbush, C.J. Riefenhauser, James Simmons, Michael Tonkin
- Catchers: Tommy Joseph, Mike Zunino
- Infielders: Nick Ahmed, Cody Asche, Nick Franklin, Hak-Ju Lee, Chris McGuiness, Hunter Morris. Kolten Wong
- Outfielders: Bryce Brentz, Brian Fletcher, Billy Hamilton, Rymer Liriano, Christian Yelich
- Utility players: Michael Almanzar
- Manager: Dusty Wathan
- Notes: Sam Freeman was selected to the team, but could not participate.