Taylor Allen Rogers
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 3", Weight 175 lb.
- School University of Kentucky
- High School Chatfield Senior High School
- Debut April 14, 2016
Starting pitcher Taylor Rogers began playing in the Minnesota Twins minor league system in 2012.
He was originally drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in the 37th round of the 2009 amateur draft, but opted not to sign. He was then taken by the Twins in the 11th round of the 2012 amateur draft, out of the University of Kentucky and inked a contract.
With the Elizabethton Twins and Beloit Snappers in 2012, he went 4-3 with a 2.27 ERA in 15 games (10 starts), striking out 74 batters in 63 1/3 innings. In 2013, he was 11-7 with a 2.88 ERA in 25 games (24 starts) between the Cedar Rapids Kernels and Fort Myers Miracle, earning a spot on the Florida State League Post-Season All-Star team. He began 2014 with the Double-A New Britain Rock Cats and earned a spot on the Eastern League Mid-Season All-Star squad.
He is the twin brother of Tyler Rogers.
- AL All-Star (2021)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (2019)
- Mike Petriello: "This is the best pitcher you don't know about: Twins reliever Rogers ended 2018 with 28 straight scoreless outings", January 3, 2019.