Thomas Michael Lampkin
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 185 lb.
- School Edmonds Community College, University of Portland
- High School Bishop Blanchet High School
- Debut September 10, 1988
- Final Game September 28, 2002
- Born March 4, 1964 in Cincinnati, OH USA
Lampkin was born in Cincinnati, OH but went to college at the University of Portland, where his time there overlapped with that of Steve Wilson. In addition to his major league career, Tom had quite a few seasons in the minors, including 1989 with the Colorado Springs Sky Sox, when he hit .321 in 63 games. In 1994 with the Phoenix Firebirds he hit .300 with 32 doubles.
In 1999 and 2000 with Seattle, he showed some power, hitting 16 home runs in 309 at-bats during those two seasons. That season, on July 17th, he hit the first triple in the history of Safeco Field, off Woody Williams of the San Diego Padres, in the 2nd inning. He was not known for his speed, hitting just 8 career triples and just 2 that season.