Stephen Lee Luebber
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 195 lb.
- School Missouri Southern State University
- High School Joplin High School
- Debut June 27, 1971
- Final Game September 29, 1981
- Born July 9, 1949 in Clinton, MO USA
Steve Luebber was drafted by the Minnesota Twins out of high school in the 13th round of the 1967 amateur draft. He reached the major leagues with the Twins for the first time in 1971 and also made appearances in 1972, 1976, 1979, and 1981. Overall he pitched to a 6-10 record with a 4.62 ERA splitting his time between starting and relieving. The highlight of his career came on August 7, 1976 against the Texas Rangers when he made it to two outs in the ninth inning before he gave up a hit to Roy Howell to lose a no-hit bid. Luebber finished his pitching career in 1983 and moved into coaching.
But wait, there's more! Luebber pitched in 1986-1988 when his pitching staffs were short-handed. He also joined the Senior Professional Baseball Association and pitched for the Fort Myers Sun Sox in 1989-1990. He was 1-1 with a 3.07 ERA in 6 games when the league folded in 1990.
Luebber was a coach in the San Diego Padres chain for seven years and the Baltimore Orioles system for four years prior to coaching the minors for the Texas Rangers in 1995. He was also a coach in the Florida Marlins organization from 1998 to 2000. Luebber was scheduled to be pitching coach for the Wilmington Blue Rocks in 2020 before the season was cancelled due to Covid-19.
His son Wyatt Luebber played for Western Illinois University.
- 1984 Pitching coach Spokane Indians
- 1985 Pitching coach Charleston Rainbows
- 1986 Pitching coach Beaumont Golden Gators
- 1987-1988 Pitching coach Wichita Pilots
- 1989 Pitching coach Las Vegas Stars
- 1990 Pitching coach Riverside Red Wave
- 1991 Pitching coach Hagerstown Suns
- 1992-1994 Pitching coach Rochester Red Wings
- 1995-1997 Roving pitching instructor Texas Rangers
- 1998 Pitching coach Kane County Cougars
- 1999-2000 Pitching coach Portland Sea Dogs
- 2001-2002 Pitching coach Tulsa Drillers
- 2003-7/28/2005 Pitching coach Frisco RoughRiders 
- 2006 Pitching coach Burlington Bees
- 2007-2015 Pitching coach Wilmington Blue Rocks
- 2016-2018 Pitching coach Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- 2019 Pitching coach Wilmington Blue Rocks
- 2021-2022 Pitching coach Quad Cities River Bandits
Luebber also worked as a pitching coach in fall leagues on three occasions. He coached the Bowie Nationals of the Maryland Fall Baseball League in 1998 and the Surprise Rafters of the Arizona Fall League in both 2007 & 2008.