Michael Dwayne Davis
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 3", Weight 185 lb.
- High School Herbert Hoover High School (San Diego)
- Debut April 10, 1980
- Final Game October 1, 1989
- Born June 11, 1959 in San Diego, CA USA
He is the brother of Mark Davis, and a cousin of NFL defensive back Dave Grayson.
He drew a walk to become the tying run just prior to Kirk Gibson's famous walk-off home run in Game 1 of the 1988 World Series. He had hit only .196 with 2 homers in 108 games for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1988, but in the World Series, even though he went 1 for 7, his only hit was a home run, he drew four walks, stole 2 bases and scored 3 runs.
- Mike Davis (as told to George Vass): "The Game I'll Never Forget," Baseball Digest, November 1991, pp. 57-59.