Justin Clyde Mashore
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 190 lb.
- High School Clayton Valley High School
Justin Mashore was selected by the Detroit Tigers in the third round of the 1991 amateur draft and played eleven seasons in the minors. He played in the Tigers system from 1991 to 1996, the San Diego Padres in 1997, independent ball in 1998, the New York Mets and Boston Red Sox chains in 1999, and independent ball again and the Colorado Rockies in 2000-2001.
Mashore then became a minor league coach. In 2016, he reached the major leagues for the first time as assistant hitting coach of the Texas Rangers. He stayed until the end of the 2018 season. Mashore was scheduled to be the inaugural hitting coach of the Wichita Wind Surge in 2020 before the season was cancelled due to Covid-19.
- 2003-2004 Pulaski Blue Jays(Appalachian League)
- 2005-2006 Auburn Doubledays (New York-Penn League)
- 2008-2009 Lansing Lugnuts (Midwest League)
- 2010 Dunedin Blue Jays (Florida State League)
- 2011 New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Eastern League)
- 2012 AZL Rangers (Arizona League)
- 2013 Hickory Crawdads (South Atlantic League)
- 2014-2015 Round Rock Express (Pacific Coast League)
- 2016-2018 Texas Rangers (American League)
- 2019 New Orleans Baby Cakes (Pacific Coast League)