1995 World Port Tournament
The 1995 World Port Tournament was the sixth World Port Tournament and the third won by the Cuban entry (Ciudad Havana, 7-0). The host Netherlands finished second (3-4), followed by the Red Machine Aruba (3-3), Hyundai Phoenix (3-5) and Wichita Broncos (1-5). It was held from June 23 through July 2, 1995. In the Gold Medal games, Cuba beat the Netherlands 10-2 and 3-1.
Top performers were:
- Best Contact Hitter: Jeffrey Cranston, Netherlands .606 (20 for 33)
- Best Pitcher: Eelco Jansen, Netherlands (2-0, 0.60)
- Home Run King: Kyung-hwan Cho, Hyundai (2 homers, .581 slugging).
- MVP: Jeffrey Cranston, Netherlands (.606, 10 RBI, 12 runs)
- Most Popular Player: Jeffrey Cranston, Netherlasnds
- Best Rookie: Sherwin Howell, Red Machine (1-0, 1 Sv, 0.79)
- Press Award: Rafael Acebey, Havana