Steven Todd Cline
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 185 lb.
- School Hagerstown Community College, Clemson University
Right-hander Steve Cline pitched in the minor leagues from 1974 to 1979.
The Montréal Expos in the 13th round of the 1971 amateur draft, the Baltimore Orioles chose him in the second round of the 1972 secondary draft and the Expos took him once more in the 4th round of the 1972 January second draft. The San Francisco Giants picked him in the 6th round of the 1974 amateur draft and he finally signed. Cline was 8-7 with a 3.96 ERA for the 1974 Great Falls Giants. He led the Pioneer League in earned runs allowed (51), hits allowed (115) and walks (64) and tied for the most runs allowed (67). He was one shy of the most losses. On the other hand, his 108 strikeouts tied for second.
Steve was 5-12 with a 3.85 ERA for the 1975 Cedar Rapids Giants. He served up a Midwest League-worst 14 home runs and gave up 92 runs, tied for the most. He again was one loss shy of the lead. Moving to relief with the 1976 Fresno Giants, Cline went 7-4 with a 4.06 ERA, 8th-best in the California League. In '77, he was 4-7 with a save and a 3.36 ERA for the Waterbury Giants, placing 6th in the Eastern League in ERA.
- 1981-1982 Pitching coach Clinton Giants
- 1983 Pitching coach Fresno Giants
- 1984-1985 Pitching coach Shreveport Captains
- 1986 Roving minor league pitching instructor San Francisco Giants
- 1987 Pitching coach Fresno Giants
- 1988-1989 Pitching coach Shreveport Captains
- 1990-1991 Pitching coach Clinton Giants
- 1992-1994 Pitching coach Shreveport Captains
- 1995 Pitching coach Phoenix Firebirds
- 1996-2000 Pitching coach Ogden Raptors
- 2001-2016 Pitching coach AZL Brewers
- 2017-2018 Pitching coach Wisconsin Timber Rattlers