Raymon Taylor Lacy
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 150 lb.
- School Stephen F. Austin State College, Prairie View A&M University, Texas College
- High School Stanton High School (Tyler)
- Debut 1947
- Final Game 1947
- Born August 12, 1922 in Bullard, TX USA
- Died February 10, 2020 in Wiergate, TX USA
Raymon Lacy served in the US military as an aviation engineer during World War II. He was a third baseman-outfielder for the Homestead Grays, Newark Eagles and Houston Eagles from 1947-1950. He was a teammate of Luke Easter, Larry Doby, Monte Irvin and Don Newcombe. He later taught at Wiergate High School and became a principal and school board member. He and his wife had a combined 110 years teaching in public schools.