Ipswich is a city situated on the Bremer River in southeast Queensland, Australia. It is located approximately 30 kilometres south-west of the state capital, Brisbane.
People born here
- Andrew Campbell, minor league outfielder
- Steve Hinton, Australian national team infielder
- Chris Oxspring, pitcher
- Joe Quinn, infielder
- Joshua Roberts, minor league utility man
- Peter Vogler, Australian national team outfielder
- Shayne Watson, Australian national team coach
- Peter Wood, Australian national team infielder
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
This Month in Sports Reference
Find out when we add a feature or make a change
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.