- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 201 lb.
Franklin Bravo has been a minor league pitcher and coach.
Bravo debuted in 1996 as a 17-year-old with the GCL Pirates. He went 5-3 with a 2.32 ERA and only 10 walks in 62 innings. He split 1997 between the GCL Pirates (0-1, 8.00, 16 H in 9 IP) and the Augusta Greenjackets (2.35 in 7 G). In 1998, the youngster split time between Augusta (1-2, 4.47, 30 BB in 46 1/3 IP) and the Erie Sea Wolves (2-4, 8.36, 57 H in 37 2/3 IP). With the 1999 Hickory Crawdads, the right-hander had a 7-1, 3.22 record. He wound up his playing career in 2000 with the Lynchburg Hillcats, going 2-9 with a 6.30 ERA.
- 2003 Pitching coach DSL Diamondbacks/Expos
- 2004 Pitching coach Vermont Expos
- 2005-2008 Pitching coach GCL Nationals
- 6/4 - end, 2009 Pitching coach Hagerstown Suns
- 2010 Pitching coach Vermont Lake Monsters
- 2011 Pitching coach Auburn Doubledays
- 2012-2013 Pitching coach Hagerstown Suns
- 2014-2017 Pitching coach Potomac Nationals
- 2018-2019 Pitching Coach Auburn Doubledays
- 2021 Pitching coach GCL Nationals
In 2003 the Expos joined with the Arizona Diamondbacks to field a team in the Dominican Summer League (DSL). In 2009, Bravo was scheduled to be the pitching coach for the Lake Monsters, but got moved up to Hagerstown in June when the Nationals promoted Steve McCatty to major league pitching coach. McCatty's promotion had a ripple effect throughout the minor leagues as all the pitching coaches moved up one level. In 2020, Bravo was scheduled to return to Auburn before the COVID-19 forced the cancellation of the minor league season.
Bravo also has worked in the Dominican Republic as a winter league coach, mostly with Gigantes del Cibao. He was their bullpen coach during the 2015/2016 season before serving as the pitching coach for the next three seasons. In 2020/2021 Bravo moved to the Estrellas Orientales as a bullpen coach.