Christopher Wayne Hook
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 5", Weight 230 lb.
- School Northern Kentucky University
- High School Lloyd Memorial High School
- Debut April 30, 1995
- Final Game September 29, 1996
- Born August 4, 1968 in San Diego, CA USA
Chris Hook became the first member of the San Francisco Giants ever to win his first five decisions as a rookie pitcher in 1995. Before that, he pitched in the Cincinnati Reds minor league system from 1989-1993. The Reds traded him to the Giants on March 31, 1994, just as the season was about to begin. He completed his playing career in 1998 in the minor leagues. Overall, Hook appeared in 55 major league games from 1995-1996, all in relief.
In 2019, after almost two decades of working as a pitching coach in college, independent ball, and in the minor leagues, he was named pitching coach of the Milwaukee Brewers. Hook remained in this role through the 2023 season.
- 2000-2002 Pitching coach Northern Kentucky University
- 2003-2007 Pitching coach Florence Freedom in the independent Frontier League
- 2008 Pitching coach Huntsville Stars
- 2009-2011 Pitching coach Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- 2012-2014 Pitching coach Huntsville Stars
- 2012/2013 Pitching coach Leones del Caracas in the Venezuelan League
- 2014 Pitching coach Glendale Desert Dogs in the Arizona Fall League
- 2015-2017 Pitching coach Biloxi Shuckers
- 2018 Minor league pitching coordinator Milwaukee Brewers
- 2019-2023 Pitching coach Milwaukee Brewers