Valley Baseball League
One of the oldest leagues in the country, with it's origins going back to 1922, the VBL has been playing each year since 1954. Sanctioned by Major League Baseball and the NCAA, all players are NCAA eligible and are unpaid in order to maintain their eligibility.
The Valley Baseball League operates 11 active teams which play throughout Virginia's Shenandoah Valley. Each team is operated in a similar manner to a professional minor league team, providing players an opportunity to play under the same conditions using wooden bats, minor league specification baseballs, experiencing overnight road trips and playing nightly before fans in a stadium.
- Loudoun Rangers (2004)
- Fauquier Gators (2007-2009)
- Luray Wranglers (2001-2012)
- Rockbridge Rapids (2009-2013)
- Haymarket Battle Cats (2005)
- Haymarket Senators (2006-2012)
- Charles Town Cannons (2013-2015)
- Aldie Senators (2013-2015)
- Madison Blue Jays (1969-1988)
- Shenandoah Indians (1958-1975)
- Elkton Blue Sox (1954-1957)
- Luray Colonials (1963-1969)
- Charlottesville Hornets (1967-1974)