Theodore Henry Schreiber
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 175 lb.
- School St. John's University
- High School James Madison High School (Brooklyn)
- Debut April 14, 1963
- Final Game September 27, 1963
- Born July 11, 1938 in Brooklyn, NY USA
- Died September 8, 2022 in Boynton Beach, FL USA
Infielder Ted Schreiber was #10 in the infamous long list of New York Mets third basemen. In the major leagues, he played just 39 games as a utility infielder for Casey Stengel in 1963. Of his 55 plate appearances, the most significant was his next to last - the final regular-season out made in the Polo Grounds.
Schreiber's pro career ended in 1965. The New Yorker then went on to a long career as a schoolteacher in his native Brooklyn, NY.