Harold Burton Warstler
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 7½", Weight 150 lb.
- High School North Canton High School
- Debut July 24, 1930
- Final Game September 29, 1940
- Born September 13, 1903 in North Canton, OH USA
- Died May 31, 1964 in North Canton, OH USA
Rabbit Warstler played eleven seasons in the major leagues. Never much of a hitter (except for copious sacrifices), he was considered a good fielder. Connie Mack called him the best defensive infielder in the American League when Warstler was with the Philadelphia Athletics, which Mack managed.
Warstler played in Indianapolis before coming to the majors, beginning in 1927.
He died of cancer.
He was the last of five major leaguers remembered with the first name "Rabbit".