Kevin Michael Walker
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 4", Weight 190 lb.
- High School Grand Prairie High School
- Debut April 14, 2000
- Final Game July 9, 2005
- Born September 20, 1976 in Irving, TX USA
Pitcher Kevin Walker was drafted by the San Diego Padres in the 6th round of the 1995 Amateur Draft from Grand Prairie High School. He gradually progressed through the Padres minor league system and made his major league debut on April 14, 2000. He pitched in the major leagues each year through 2005, though in most years he also spent time in the minor leagues. In his six major league seasons he earned a 7-3 record with an ERA of 4.76 while pitching solely in relief. Walker completed his playing career in 2007 with the Colorado Rockies organization.
Walker was appointed to his first major league coaching job in 2020 when he was named Assistant Pitching Coach of the Boston Red Sox, to work with David Bush under manager Alex Cora (who was soon replaced by Ron Roenicke). He moved to bullpen coach in 2021 after Cora's return. He had been a minor league pitching coach in the Red Sox organization since 2009.
- 2009 Pitching coach Lowell Spinners
- 2010 Pitching coach Greenville Drive
- 2010 Pitching coach Peoria Javelinas in the Arizona Fall League
- 2011-2014 Pitching coach Salem Red Sox
- 2015-2017 Pitching coach Portland Sea Dogs
- 2018-2019 Pitching coach Pawtucket Red Sox
- 2020 Assistant Pitching Coach Boston Red Sox
- 2021-2023 Bullpen Coach Boston Red Sox