- Location: Albuquerque, NM
- League: Texas League 1965-1971
- Affiliation: Los Angeles Dodgers 1965-1971
- Ballpark: Tingley Field 1965-1968; Albuquerque Sports Stadium 1969-1971
The Albuquerque Dodgers were a Texas League team from 1965-1971. Prior to 1965, they had been called the Albuquerque Dukes and they would revive that nickname when they moved up to the Pacific Coast League in 1972.
In 1967, they lost the Dixie Series to the Birmingham A's of the Southern League, in the only edition of that postseason series after its demise following its 1958 edition.
|1965||77-63||3rd||Roy Hartsfield||League Champs|
|1966||74-66||3rd||Bob Kennedy||Lost League Finals|
|1967||78-62||1st||Duke Snider||none League Champs|
|1970||83-52||1st||Del Crandall||League Champs|
- Jeb Stewart: "The 1967 Dixie Series", in Baseball Research Journal, SABR, Vol. 49, Nr. 1 (Spring 2020), pp. 37-47.
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
Subscribe to Stathead Baseball: Get your first month FREE
Your All-Access Ticket to the Baseball Reference Database
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.