Aguascalientes is the capital of the state of Aguascalientes in central Mexico. It is 60 miles north of Leon, Guanajuato and 80 miles south east of San Luis Potosí. Its name translates to "Hot Springs" in English.
Rieleros means "Railmen" or "Railwaymen".
Teams that have played here
- Rieleros de Aguascalientes, Central Mexican League (1956)
- Aguascalientes Tigres, Central Mexican League (1957)
- Aguascalientes Tigres, Mexican Center League (1960-1963, 1965, 1969-1974)
- Aguascalientes Broncos, Mexican Center League (1966-1967)
- Rieleros de Aguascalientes, Mexican League (1975-1999, 2004-2007, 2012-pr)
Persons who were born here
- Angel Macias, minor league outfielder