Note: This page discusses 1980s and 1990s relief pitcher Terry Clark. For the college coach of the same name, click here.
Terry Lee Clark
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 196 lb.
- School Mt. San Antonio College
- High School La Puente High School
- Debut July 7, 1988
- Final Game September 20, 1997
- Born October 18, 1960 in Los Angeles, CA USA
Terry Clark was signed as a 22nd round pick in the 1979 amateur draft by the St. Louis Cardinals and scout Angel Figueroa. He pitched professionally from 1979 to 1999, including parts of six seasons in the majors with seven teams. In 91 big league appearances (1988 to 1990; 1995 to 1997), Terry had a 5.54 ERA, seeing a large chunk of his 232 1/3 innings in 15 starts for the California Angels in 1988. In retirement, he was a longtime minor league pitching coach and instructor.
- 2000 Pitching coach Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- 2001-2002 Pitching coach Akron Aeros
- 2003-2004 Pitching coach Buffalo Bisons
- 2005-2008 Pitching coach Frisco RoughRiders 
- 2009-2010 Pitching coach Oklahoma City RedHawks
- 2011-2012 Pitching coach Round Rock Express
- 2013 Pitching coach Jackson (TN) Generals
- 2014-2015 Minor league pitching coordinator Seattle Mariners
- 2016-2018 Pitching coach Tennessee Smokies