Terry Leon Bradshaw
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- School Norfolk State University
- High School Windsor (VA) High School
- Debut May 4, 1995
- Final Game September 29, 1996
- Born February 3, 1969 in Franklin, VA USA
Outfielder Terry Bradshaw played for the St. Louis Cardinals in 1995 and 1996, batting .262 in 34 games. After retiring as a player, he became a minor league coach in the Kansas City Royals organization. In 2018, he was named the major league team's hitting coach.
He is not to be confused with Terry Bradshaw, quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1970s and 1980s and winner of four Super Bowls.
- 2000 Coach Charleston Alley Cats
- 2001 Coach Burlington (IA) Bees
- 2002-2003 Coach Wilmington Blue Rocks
- 2004-2008 Coach Omaha Royals
- 2009-2012 Coach Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- 2013-2017 Minor league hitting coordinator Kansas City Royals