Ronald Roy Stillwell
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 165 lb.
- School University of Southern California
- High School John Burroughs High School
- Debut July 3, 1961
- Final Game September 30, 1962
- Born December 3, 1939 in Los Angeles, CA USA
- Died January 25, 2016 in Poway, CA USA
Ron Stillwell, the father of Kurt Stillwell, was like his son a middle infielder in the major leagues. Another son, Rod Stillwell, played in the minor leagues. Ron played in 1961 and 1962 with the Washington Senators. The Senators lost at least 100 games each season.
Stillwell attended the University of Southern California from 1959 to 1961. In his final season, he was captain of the team that won the 1961 College World Series. Don Buford, Marcel Lachemann and Tom Satriano were there at the same time. He signed with Washington only a week after graduating, on June 21st and made his major league debut in short order, on July 3rd.
He played for Regina in the amateur Canadian-American League in 1959. A collision with an outfielder while playing Triple A ball cut his playing career short.