Jeffrey Hoke Brantley
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 190 lb.
- School Mississippi State University
- High School W. A. Berry High School
- Debut August 5, 1988
- Final Game May 23, 2001
- Born September 5, 1963 in Florence, AL USA
Pitcher Jeff Brantley was signed as a 6th round pick in the 1985 amateur draft by the San Francisco Giants and scout Ken Parker. Almost exclusively a reliever, he was a National League All-Star in 1990 when he posted a sparkling 1.56 ERA and 19 saves in 86 2/3 innings with the Giants. He later earned Rolaids Relief Man honors in 1996, saving an NL best 44 games with a 2.41 ERA for the Cincinnati Reds. In fourteen seasons, he logged 172 saves in 615 appearances. On the hill, he threw a fastball, a slider and a splitter.
- NL All-Star (1990)
- NL Rolaids Relief Award Winner (1996)
- NL Saves Leader (1996)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (1996)
- 40 Saves Seasons: 1 (1996)