William Herbert Ritter
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- School Albright College, Juniata College
- Debut August 3, 1912
- Final Game September 27, 1916
- Born October 12, 1893 in McCoysville, PA USA
- Died September 3, 1964 in Akron, OH USA
He is one of five major leaguers (through 2007) with the last name Ritter.
Ritter went to Juniata College in 1910, and is the first major leaguer from Juniata to make the majors. Thereafter, he was at Albright College in 1911-12, and is one of four players at Albright during that period to make the majors, with the most prominent being Allen Sothoron (who was also briefly at Juniata).