Eric Gerald Bullock
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 11", Weight 185 lb.
- School Los Angeles Harbor Community College
- High School South Gate High School
- Debut August 26, 1985
- Final Game April 30, 1992
- Born February 16, 1960 in Los Angeles, CA USA
The son of minor league outfielder Eddie Bullock, Eric Bullock saw brief action with four teams in seven big league seasons. His longest tour of duty came as a pinch hitting weapon with the 1991 Montreal Expos, although he was only able to craft a .222/.305/.319 line in 73 games (72 at bats). In a rare start that season, playing left field against the Los Angeles Dodgers, he cracked a three-run homer in the 6th off Mike Hartley en route to a 3-for-4, 2 runs scored, 3 RBI day at the plate in an Expos 6-5 victory on July 12.
Following his playing days, Eric logged some time as a minor league coach.
- 1996 Coach Las Vegas Stars
- 1999 Coach Fort Wayne Wizards
- 2000 Coach Rancho Cucamonga Quakes
- 2001 Coach Mobile BayBears