Douglas Reagan Ault
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 3", Weight 200 lb.
- School Panola College, Texas Tech University
- High School French High School
- Debut September 9, 1976
- Final Game October 5, 1980
- Born March 9, 1950 in Beaumont, TX USA
- Died December 22, 2004 in Tarpon Springs, FL USA
First baseman Doug Ault made his major league debut in 1976 with the Texas Rangers. He was subsequently selected by the Toronto Blue Jays in the 1976 expansion draft. In the Blue Jays' first game on April 7, 1977, Ault hit two home runs, the first two in franchise history, but he ended his major league career in 1980 with only 17 dingers. In 1981, Ault played in Japan, hitting .307/.341/.509 for the Hanshin Tigers. He later was the manager of the Syracuse Chiefs of the International League for three seasons and led the team to the best record in the league in 1985. Ault was also a coach for the Knoxville Blue Jays in 1983 and Dunedin Blue Jays in 1993.