Anton C. Falch
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 6' 6", Weight 220 lb.
- Debut September 30, 1884
- Final Game October 10, 1884
- Born December 4, 1860 in Milwaukee, WI USA
- Died March 31, 1936 in Wauwatosa, WI USA
Anton Falch was unusually tall for his time, standing 6' 6" tall. He played outfield and catcher, appearing in five games for the Union Association's Milwaukee Brewers in 1884, the circuit's only season. That may not seem like very many, but the team played only 12 games that year in the UA. He also worked one game as an umpire.
Falch also caught in an exhibition game in April 1885. The pitcher for the Brewers was Dick Burns. Many years later, Falch was a police sergeant in Milwaukee. Source: The Minor League Milwaukee Brewers.
Sporting Life in July 1885 reported that he was playing semi-pro ball for a team called the Milwaukee Whites.