Thomas William Parrott
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10½", Weight 170 lb.
- Debut June 18, 1893
- Final Game September 26, 1896
- Born April 10, 1868 in Portland, OR USA
- Died January 1, 1932 in Dundee, OR USA
Tom was primarily a pitcher in 1893-1895 and then became mainly an outfielder in 1896. He had hit well in 1895, with a .343 batting average that year and a SLG of .522. He wasn't as solid in 1896, although given that the St. Louis Browns finished in 11th place, he was a better hitter than most of the other players on the team.
He began playing amateur ball in 1888. His minor league career ran from around 1890 to 1907.
- NL Saves Leader (1895)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 2 (1894 & 1895)
- 300 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1894)