Terence John Mulholland
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 3", Weight 206 lb.
- School Marietta College
- High School Laurel Highlands High School
- Debut June 8, 1986
- Final Game June 3, 2006
- Born March 9, 1963 in Uniontown, PA USA
As of the end of the 2013 season, Mulholland was one of only 17 players to have played for 11 or more teams in his career. Others significant players who have played for 11 teams include Kenny Lofton, Deacon McGuire, and Todd Zeile. At the time, Octavio Dotel held the record for most teams played with in a career at 13 (he has since been passed by Edwin Jackson).
Mulholland once fielded a sharply hit grounder, and unable to get the ball out of the webbing of his glove, threw his entire glove to first base for the out. Giants first baseman Bob Brenly said after the game "I wish I had thrown Terry's glove around the horn."
- NL All-Star (1993)
- NL Complete Games Leader (1992)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1991)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1991, 1992 & 1996)