The Stade Fernand-Bédard, formerly known as the Stade Municipal de Trois-Rivières, (Three Rivers Municipal Stadium in English), was built in 1938 as part of Exposition Park, which was a recreational complex in Trois-Rivières, QC. It was built during the Great Depression as part of a scheme for the unemployed to work on useful civic projects. The ballpark got a new name in 2002, after a former local baseball volunteer, but in 2017 it was renamed Stade Stéréo Plus after a corporate sponsor. The stadium was used by the Trois-Rivières Renards, Trois-Rivières Royals, Trois-Rivières Yankees and Trois-Rivières Phillies in the 1940s and 1950s, and the Trois-Rivières Aigles in the 1970s.
|Current ballparks in Canadian-American Association|
|Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium | Provident Bank Park | Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Park | Stade Fernand-Bédard | Stade Municipal de Québec | Yogi Berra Stadium|