Shaun Earle Fitzmaurice
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- School University of Notre Dame
- High School Wellesley High School
- Debut September 9, 1966
- Final Game October 2, 1966
- Born August 25, 1942 in Worcester, MA USA
Fitzmaurice was signed on November 18, 1964.
He played in the 1964 Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, where baseball was a demonstration sport. As lead-off batter against a Japanese amateur all-star team on October 11th, he hit the first pitch for a home run. Source: Baseball in the Olympics
In 1966 he was also with the Williamsport Mets.
He was a teammate on the Mets with another Notre Dame alumnus, Dick Rusteck.