Scott Ryan Williamson
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 185 lb.
- School Tulane University, Oklahoma State University
- High School Friendswood High School
- Debut April 5, 1999
- Final Game June 29, 2007
- Born February 17, 1976 in Fort Polk, LA USA
Scott Williamson's 2003 season was perhaps one of the oddest plot twists in the pitching history of the Boston Red Sox. In 24 regular season games, Scott had neither a win nor a save to his name. In the postseason however, he won two of the three Red Sox victories in the ALDS, and in the ALCS, he saved all three wins against the New York Yankees.
- 1999 NL Rookie of the Year Award
- NL All-Star (1999)
- Won a World Series with the Boston Red Sox in 2004 (he did not play in the World Series)
|NL Rookie of the Year|
|Kerry Wood||Scott Williamson||Rafael Furcal|