Leroy Barton Heiser
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 190 lb.
- School University of Maryland
- High School Catonsville High School
- Debut September 2, 1961
- Final Game September 11, 1961
- Born June 22, 1942 in Baltimore, MD USA
Roy Heiser was signed out of the University of Maryland by the Washington Senators in 1961 and made his major league debut in September of that year. He pitched in three games at age 19, showing some wildness. His manager was Mickey Vernon and another youngster on the pitching staff that year was 21-year-old Claude Osteen.
He is not the same Roy Heiser as the pitcher who was with Portland from 1942-1952.