Don Carlos Patrick Ragan
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10½", Weight 185 lb.
- School Simpson College, Cornell College
- Debut April 21, 1909
- Final Game July 5, 1923
- Born November 15, 1883 in Missouri USA
- Died September 4, 1956 in Los Angeles, CA USA
Ragan was a minor league manager in three different seasons: he managed the Waterloo Hawks of the Mississippi Valley League in 1922; the Martinsburg Blue Sox of the Blue Ridge League in 1925; and the Cumberland Colts of the Middle Atlantic Leaguein 1926.
- Andy Sturgill: "Pat Ragan", in Jacob Pomrenke, ed.: Scandal on the South Side: The 1919 Chicago White Sox, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2015, pp. 167-170. ISBN 978-1-933599-95-3