Miles Field was the original home of professional baseball in the Rogue Valley region of Southern Oregon. Based in Medford, Oregon, the ballpark was originally called the Jackson County Baseball stadium built by Claude "Shorty" Miles in the early-1950's. Shortly after his death in 1952, the ballpark was renamed Miles Field in his honor. It would later be renamed Jackson & Perkins Gardens at Miles Field because of the working relationship between the facility and Bear Creek Corporation, now known as the Harry & David Corpoation.
The ballpark was torn down in 2004 to make way for a Wal-Mart SuperCenter. A new ballpark, Harry & David Field, was built a couple of years later down the road from the old site. It does not play host to professional baseball.