Michael Alan Henneman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 195 lb.
- School Oklahoma State University, Jefferson College
- High School St. Pius X High School (Festus)
- Debut May 11, 1987
- Final Game September 27, 1996
- Born December 11, 1961 in St. Charles, MO USA
Mike Henneman was signed as a 4th round pick in the 1984 amateur draft by the Detroit Tigers and scout Paul Robinson. He was named The Sporting News Rookie Pitcher of the Year in 1987 after posting an 11-3 record with 7 saves and a 2.98 ERA. In Henneman's nine seasons with the Tigers he collected 154 saves, ranking second all-time in franchise history. On August 10, 1995 Henneman was traded from the Tigers to the Houston Astros for Phil Nevin. Henneman wrapped up his career with the Texas Rangers in 1996 with a career-high 31 saves.
"He's tough. The more he works, the better his sinker gets." - Sparky Anderson
- AL All-Star (1989)
- AL Winning Percentage Leader (1987)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (1996)