Marvin John Gudat
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 11", Weight 162 lb.
- School University of California, Los Angeles
- Debut May 21, 1929
- Final Game September 25, 1932
- Born August 27, 1903 in Goliad, TX USA
- Died March 1, 1954 in Los Angeles, CA USA
Marv Gudat holds the post-1900 major league record for most amount of innings pitched in a season without striking a batter out. He pitched 26 2/3 innings in 1929, walking four batters and striking out none. In spite of that, his ERA (in a lively ball environment) was a good 3.38. When he came back to the majors in 1932, he was almost exclusively a pinch-hitter and position player, pitching only one inning.
He was the first player from UCLA to come to the big leagues.