Lynn Everett McGlothen
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 195 lb.
- School Grambling State University
- High School Grambling High School
- Debut June 25, 1972
- Final Game September 19, 1982
- Born March 27, 1950 in Monroe, LA USA
- Died August 14, 1984 in Dubach, LA USA
Although he came up with the American League Boston Red Sox, Lynn McGlothen's best years were in the National League with the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs in the 1970s. He was an All-Star in 1974 as a member of the St. Louis Cardinals
His only 2 saves came in 1979 as a member of the Cubs. He pitched the last 3 innings on May 4th against the Atlanta Braves and did the same on June 10th against the Los Angeles Dodgers. He also made 29 starts that year.
McGlothen was killed in a mobile home fire at the age of 34, less than two years after his final big league appearance with the New York Yankees.
- NL All-Star (1974)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1974 & 1975)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 4 (1974-1976 & 1979)