Lowell Raymond Palmer
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 190 lb.
- School American River College
- High School Norte Del Rio High School
- Debut June 21, 1969
- Final Game September 16, 1974
- Born August 18, 1947 in Sacramento, CA USA
While playing for the Oklahoma City 89ers in 1973, Lowell Palmer led the American Association with 203 strikeouts. In 1989, he played for the West Palm Beach Tropics of the Senior Professional Baseball Association.
A fireballer who never lived up to his promise due to arm trouble, Palmer posted a 5-18 record with a 5.18 ERA for the Philadelphia Phillies, Cleveland Indians, St. Louis Cardinals, and San Diego Padres from 1969-1974.