Lester Leroy Fusselman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 195 lb.
- School Western Illinois State Teachers College
- High School Payson-Seymour High School
- Debut April 16, 1952
- Final Game June 12, 1953
- Born March 7, 1921 in Pryor, OK USA
- Died May 21, 1970 in Cleveland, OH USA
Les Fusselman was signed as a free agent in 1942 but didn't play in the majors until ten years later, in 1952, when he was 31 years old. He had been at Western Illinois University in 1940 and 1941 and was in the service from 1942 to 1945. In 1952 and 1953, he appeared in a total of 43 games as a catcher with the St. Louis Cardinals. Del Rice was the starting catcher both years, and although Rice had broken into the majors in 1945, he was two years younger than Fusselman.
Several of his minor league seasons were spent with the Columbus Red Birds. One source says that after his baseball days he worked as a driver and as a salesman.
He died at the age of 49.