Grover Leroy Gregory
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 1", Weight 180 lb.
- School West Hills College, California State University, Fresno
- High School Coalinga High School
- Debut April 17, 1964
- Final Game September 11, 1964
- Born June 2, 1938 in Bakersfield, CA USA
Lee Gregory played one season in the big leagues as a pitcher and pinch-hitter. He appeared in 11 games as a pitcher and 8 as a pinch-hitter with the Chicago Cubs in 1964. As a pitcher, his ERA was 3.50 on a team that had an overall ERA of 4.08. As a hitter, he went 1-for-13.
He made his big league debut at the age of 25 On April 17th wearing number 28. He had his one career hit a week later against the Philadelphia Phillies. It was a single against Jim Bunning. Bunning pitched a complete game shutout that day, only giving up 5 other hits besides Gregory's.
Gregory currently resides in Fresno, California.