The Keystone Association was a 5 team league which lasted a couple of weeks in 1884. Chester Disbanded June 2 and Lancaster disbanded June 7, ending the league.
- with records
- Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Red Stockings
- York, PA: York White Roses
- Chester, PA: Chester Blue Stockings
- Chambersburg, PA: Chambersburg
- Littlestown, PA: Littlestown Brown Stockings
Teams and Statistics
1884 Keystone Association
President: Thomas Hargreaves
|Lancaster Red Stockings ##||15||4||.789||-||Frank Diffenderfer|
|York White Roses||10||10||.500||5.5||Frank Burnham/H.B. King|
|Chester Blue Stockings #||8||10||.444||6.5||Thomas Hargreaves|
|Littlestown Brown Stockings||6||8||.429||6.5||NA|
#Chester disbanded June 2
##Lancaster disbanded June 7, ending the league.
No individual statistics available.
The Encyclopedia of Minor League Baseball: Second and Third Editions.