Kenneth Warren Wright
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 210 lb.
- School University of Southern Mississippi
- High School Escambia High School
- Debut April 10, 1970
- Final Game April 28, 1974
- Born September 4, 1946 in Pensacola, FL USA
- Died January 21, 2017 in Pensacola, FL USA
Pitcher Ken Wright played parts of five seasons in the majors.
Signed by the Boston Red Sox out of high school, Wright pitched six seasons in their organization and won 12 games for the Pittsfield Red Sox in 1969. That fall, he was taken by the Kansas City Royals in the 1969 Rule V Draft. He played parts of four years in the bigs with the Royals. Following the 1973 campaign, he and Lou Piniella were traded to the New York Yankees for Lindy McDaniel. After appearing in 3 games for the Yankees in 1974, he was dealt to the Philadelphia Phillies. He never played in the majors again.