Joseph John Daly
- Bats Unknown, Throws Right
- Height 5' 8", Weight 157 lb.
- Debut September 19, 1890
- Final Game August 13, 1892
- Born September 21, 1868 in Conshohocken, PA USA
- Died March 21, 1943 in Philadelphia, PA USA
Joe Daly's brother Tom Daly was an established player by the time Joe broke into major league baseball in 1890, the year of three leagues. Joe's performance was not bad that year, but he only got into two major league games in future years.
Joe and Tom played in different leagues in 1890, and while they both played in the National League in 1891-92, they played on different teams. Both played some games at catcher, although their main position was elsewhere in their careers.